Pages

Followers

Friday, 21 October 2011

Polkadoodles challenge -Halloween

Hi Guys, its Friiiday !! 
Sadly, its my Friday to work.. making it a short weekend... boo-hoooo!
 Still, something to cheer me up.. Its time for another Polkadoodles challenge...
This weeks challenge is set by the our very own Nikky..
 and there is a fabby download here with this challenge... the theme being Halloween 
Here's my card...using the cute little witch..




I have used my Promarkers to colour her.... and the ultra fine nib for extra detail on the broom for example... the sentiment have been printed smaller , to fit in with my card.... the papers are from the fabby Polly Witchydoodles download. I have just matted and layered onto black card ...






I have just used my shades of cool greys to shade the spooky background.. and finito !!! 
Now, get yourself over to the Polkadoodles blog, and check out the digi's , and remember you MUST use it in our challenge...




 I am entering this in..
1. digital Tuesday- Happy Halloween.
2. Cheerful stamp pad- Halloween
3.Craft your days away- Halloween 
4.One stop craft challenge- Halloween
5.Dream valley Challenge- Halloween
6.the Crazy Challenge- Halloween   
7.Papercraft star- Trick or treat 
8.Hooked on crafts - something spooky


  thanks for popping by.. will be back tomorrow with another card..
 Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's far too cute to spook!
    Looking forward to playing alongside you in Polka Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There,

    I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo! Its been lovely to look round your blog at all the lovely things you have made since I have been away. such a lot of inspiration! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant spooky card lis.i love your papers and fab imge and perfect colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layers and the way you colored the image! I'm so happy you played along with us at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours for the challenge and well done on getting a card done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Your papers are awesome and I love your colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and fun card and the image is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great halloween card and fab colours
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adprab;e card. I love the image and your coloring. Thanks for joining the Halloween challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab Halloween card!

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete