Pages

Followers

Friday, 28 October 2011

Polkadoodles Stashbox challenge- A Magical World

Hi guys... Finally .. its Friday!!!
 I am soooo ready for the weekend!
 I am working today.. starting at 8 am , bright eyed and bushy tailed !! Not !
 So, I am leaving you with my card for the Polkadoodles challenge , where the theme is "A Magical World ", set by the lovely Claire ....
You creation has to have an element of magic... be it Fairies, or dragons or unicorns...
 So I have used the Magical Winter cd for my papers... and since its a stashbox stamp week , I am using my cute "Knitted with love " stamp from Sugar Nellie. 








She is coloured with my Promarkers.. I have used a Lili of the valley Xmas Sentiment on the tag ... a button and some jute twine...




I have aged my papers with Distress ink, hopefully giving it a vintage feel !
I would like to enter in  a few challenges...
1.Charisma Cardz - Anything goes
2.Hanna and friends- Glitter
3. Meljens - Christmas 
4.I love Promarkers- Tags

thanks for popping by... Have a great weekend.. and don't forget the clocks !!! 


Hugs xxx

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis. Love the mix of papers and button embellishment and the image is so cute.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous. The image is cute cute cute.
    Hugs Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a button Lis. Love your colours on this card, fabulous colourwork and use of embellies too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh love love love this imagve and your card is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lis,love the image,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! love the image, so cute and the bunting paper looks fab too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, I love the image
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card hun, great image and love those buntings. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lis and the colours are so rich and fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card - love the mix of elements - indeed magical! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, Lis and I love that cute fairy!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lis, I love this wee image!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Utterly adorable! :) Fabulous colouring too!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popping back to say thanks also for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week too! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card & beautiful coloring!
    I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning card lis.the image is adorable and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card,love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and friends this week,hope to see you again.
    Dodici
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. what agorgeous card, love the paper that you chose
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card thank you for playing the Charisma challenge this time, hope to see you play again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  21. So, so pretty!!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs this week.
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome card. I love the image and papers and... well, I'd say I love everything about it ;o)

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week!

    Hugs,
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is amazing! Love the image, your colouring and the papers.
    Thanks for joing us at Hanna and Friends!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete