Pages

Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2011

The saturated canary challenge. Sketch

Hi Guys.. just sneaking in an extra post today... i needed to share with you my first Saturated Canary Digi.. I know, I know, gasp, shock , horror.. 
 As you will know I love my Simply Sassy's.. and this is the very same artist that creates them.. the lovely Krista is selling the digi's over at her Etsy Store...
So, not to miss the first ever challenge over at the challenge blog...
following the  sketch , with the additonal option of Halloween...for the chance to win 2 digi's.... 
Here is my card...




 .. is she divine..?
 she is called Trick or Treat Kitty , I have coloured her with my Promarkers....
 the papers are "October 31st " by Fancypants. I just added a teeny stip of stripey paper, the design did the work for me really....




I have really enjoyed colouring her..  can u tell..?
 I am entering her in...
1. Saturated Canary Challenge - Sketch 
2.Charisma Cardz - black & orange  
3. Crafty Ribbons - Halloween  
4.Meljens- Halloween  
5. i love Promarkers- Spooky 
6.Crafts and me - Digi 


 Thats all for tonight guys.... I will be back tomorrow with my Polkadoodles Dt card..
 Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Fab card and what a great image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card! Love the image, your colouring is amazing! The papers and buttons match perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card lis.i love your gorgeous details and colours and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh - this is super cute! I love the soft colors - such a unique way to do a Halloween card and I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, such a gorgeous image, I can feel myself getting hooked on these beauties. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Halloween challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices here and great use of the sketch too, thanks for joining our first challenge hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz; fab paper, stamp and making of your card! And thanks for taking part in our third challenge at Crafty Ribbons!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lis, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty details. Thanks for joining in with my colour combo challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card you have made with this image. Its adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card -stunning colouring ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    What a lovely image and the colouring is fab!
    Love the papers and the buttons!
    Thanks for joining Charisma Cardz this week!
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so stinkin' cute!!! i love it!:)

    thanks for joining in the sc challenge!

    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this week!.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. your card is amazing, I just love your image and those buttons are just so cute.Goodluck at charsima this week.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you people have a facebook fan page? I searched for one on facebook or twitter but could not discover one, I’d really like to become a fan!

    ReplyDelete