Pages

Followers

Saturday, 22 October 2011

Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge- "A piece of cake 5"

Hi guys... Saturday.. I love Saturday , cos I know Sunday is just behind.. a relaxing weekend i think...:-)
Anyway, just wanted to share my card for the challeneg I often enter on Facebook, in the sugar Nellies group I'm in... the lovely Fiona has picked a droolsome cake this week.... that is our inspiration, and I have used a MFT sketch ...





...this little cutie I won when I joined the blog hop over @ sugar Nellie, when they released the Fairy Glen sweeties...
Thanks ladies !! x
 She is called.."Delia"the papers are First Edition - Birdsong or something like that, i think.
She is coloured with my Promarkers, and I have been using the Ultra fine nibs.. I love these, you can get into the smaller areas and create so much detail..






i have juat added a touch of stardust glitter pen  to her...
 i would like to enter this in...
1.Flutterby wednesdays- Fairy, angel or butterfly. 
2.Totally Papercrafts - Layer upon layer  
3.Southern girls - stripes & polkadots ( hope the dots on her dress are ok)
4.I love Promarkers - cute  
5.Ladybird Crafts Ink- Circles (on dress), pink & chocolate
6. Pollycraft- girls, girls, girls.


thanks for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow with even more sweetness...
Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card hun, lovely image and great papers and pastels. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card, enjoy the weekend,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is so STUNNING love the colours, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis this is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous layout and colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww adorable card! Love this sweet image and gorgeous colour combo.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lis,so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card... she is such a beautiful image to colour.. and you've done her proud!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card lis.your papers are gorgeous and pretty and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so so utterly gorgeous!!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and a gorgeous image, love your layout too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week, good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. whata sweet little image - love her dress. Fab papers and gorgeous layout
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, love the image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card and so pretty! :) Love the super-cute image and fab colouring.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so sweet and your colouring is awesome -Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a cute image and card. I'm sure those polka dots on her dress are fine.Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable Lis! So lovely and pink and girlie!

    Thanks for joining us for the Girls Girls Girls challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, I knew before I ever opened up your post that I was going to adore your card! What an absolutely precious image! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card! Such darling colors! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete