Pages

Followers

Monday, 17 October 2011

Whimsy and Stars studio Winter Digis

HI guys.. Just a quick post today as I am to Grimsby to a Concert.. To see Erasure no less !! Yipeeee! 
 I just wanted to let you know about the new winter digi's being released from our very own , and very lovely Mabelle.
 Pop over and see for your self tomorrow.. and there is a special offer of buy 2 digi's get the third free...



...They are sooo adorable... 


Did you see our lovely Sharon on Create and craft with the fab new "Walter and Winnie Does Christmas" cd . 
She looked a natural in front of those cameras , and on with the lovely Dean too.. Lucky girl.. 
I do hope you tuned in and got your copy.. there is soooo much on there... you will have your Christmas cards finished in a jiffy !!

I will be back tomorrow with my dt card for the new Whimsy  releases.. Pop back then..Thanks so much for visiting today

 Ok where's  my Erasure t-shirt.. need to make myself lovely..
 Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment