Pages

Followers

Thursday, 20 October 2011

willow sketchie challenge - 20th oct


Hello guys... Happy Thursday... I am hostess with the mostest over at the Willow sketchie challenge today.. so i am hoping you like my sketch...



Now, Did you manage to see our very own Sharon on create and Craft on Monday..?
 If you did you would have seen the new "Walter and Winnie does Christmas "cd in action...

The samples were fabulous.. well done to the willow girls !! 
So, i am using this cd today for my card, with less conventional Christmas colours...



My image is coloured with spectrums... I think its Walter peeping out..... and I used my nesties to create the scrolled sides ..



Now, please pop over to the Willow Blog, and check out the rest of the DT girlies creations, and give the sketch a go.. there is , as always, a fabby prize !!

I am entering in...
1.Papertake weekly challenge- spooky hues (who would've thought in a Christmas card?)
2. Forever Friends- Anything goes  
3.Christmas Inspirations- Dies or Punches (2nd entry)

hope you like my sketch today, i will be really thrilled if you joined us this week.. hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, I just love Walter he is sooooo sweet!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and your colouring looks super.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and your lovely comments.

    My digi-die cutter is a Silhouette SD (old craft robo) and I love it! I took years deciding on which digital die-cutter to go for, and wanted to make sure I got something that didnt need cartridges and that you could design and import stuff yourself etc. But tbh, I joined the club and with 150 downloads a month I dont need to spend time doing that, there is so much choice. I get on really well with it.

    I still love my bug, but this gives me choice for 'one-offs like halloween etc.) It was quite cheap too. ;)

    Your card is lovely and cute. I am really liking these willow designs, and your colouring is fab!

    have a smashing day,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and lovely card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card lis.i love the fun image and your bold colour combo is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful work from you! Thanks for joining us again at Christmas Inspirations challenges. We appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours you have chosen, really effective. Your sketch is great too, pity I don't have any willow stuff or I'd enter the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really looking forward to working with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card love the owl image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete