Pages

Followers

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Willow Sketchie challenge- 27th October

Hi guys... where did this week go..?
 Well i hope Mr blogger behaves as I have an early morning appt with my osteopath.. she is pretty amazing.. I have struggled with my shoulder, and she has released so much discomfort.. I have neck problems, and have for years.. even that feels better.. I would recommend it ! Drug free too !
So, Til i return.. here my willow sketchie card... 
The sketch this week is from Shell.






With the additional recipe of stripey paper....
I have used the fab "Walter and Winnie does Christmas" .. this is Water in a pom-pom hat.. adorable !!!






Cloured with my Promarkers.. and I have used a Christmas sweetie button from stash...






I would like to enter this in...
1.Whimsy stamps challenge- Button it     
2.Digital Tuesday- Buttons or twine  
3.Critter sketch challenge- Use 3 DP's  
4.Paper shelter challenge- Anything goes   
thanks for popping by... I am hoping you won't notice this post was late.. 
I am  off to finish up tomorrows post for my Polkadoodles dt 
Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lis love the image and that fab little button.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, I have those sweetie brads too but have never used them. Oops!!! Have a great weekend when it comes, oh and yum you were right Butterscotch angel delight tastes wicked with choccy buttons :)
    Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and lovely colour choice, love your card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lis. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word is this ever cute!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at TPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just gorgeous hun your coloring is just amazing hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card lis.i love the fab owl and fantastic design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I think this image & Winnie in her santa suit are my favourites!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely and I NEED to get those buttons they are just so sweet (sorry excuse the pun!)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card i love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, this is so gorgeous Lis. Love the cute image and little sweetie button. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps this week, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card...it makes me smile....great button...thanks for joining Whimsy Stamps!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete