Pages

Followers

Sunday, 20 November 2011

Crafty Emma's challenge- Snowflakes

Hi all....
 How did your  weekend go? ... well I have managed to get quite a lot of my cards done :-) so I can relax a little .. and maybe this Christmas i won't be making mine the day before Christmas Eve..lol!
That means lots of cards to share.. so , I hope you don't get bored!!!
So I will start with one that fits nicely into Crafty Emma's Challenge .. This week the theme is snowflakes   .








...now i have used a mix & Match here... the papers I have had ages.. from the lovely Martine @ My Craft Table.... I don't even think she blogs anymore, which is a shame as her papers are fab... I have used them lots..
The image is Polkadoodles , from the Magical winter cd . He is from part two....Coloured with my Promarkers... and glittered lots ...( in fact I didn't realise how mush till I took the pics..lol!










 the lighting is a bit pants... Its been foggy here all day... 
So, I am entering this in..
1.Crafty Emma's challenge- Snowflakes
2.2 Sisters - Let it sparkle
3.Crafty Calender - Winter Wardrobe 
4.Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge- Music ( i like to think he has headphones on  and is dancing?but the words on the paper are from winter wonderland)
5.Ellephantastic Challenge- Weather related 
6.Just some lines - tic, tac, toe.  ( glitter, digi, punch)


Thanks for calling by so late on a Sunday evening... if you are like me .. its a good time to have a mooch around and see what everyone has been up to.. Back soon with more Christmas cards..


 Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lis,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing...love the colors and the coloring of the snowman...thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - such a cute snowmen - lol! at the headphones comment! - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 47 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous snowman hon... love the clean crisp colours you've used... your card is FAB!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol you can never have to much glitter!

    Fab card hun, just love the image he is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I just love snowmen. Thanks for joining our tic-tac-toe challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card lis.fab snowman and i love your sparkle and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet wintery card. Love the twinkles. Thank you for joining our last challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! nice image and lots of sparkles, LOL! TFS with us at 2SC.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of the nicest snowmen I have seen and a beautiful card. I love the card in your header - a real stunner.
    Thanks for playing at Ellephantastic this November.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, love the glitter!
    Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines!

    Love, Laura JSLDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't forget to pop by Just Some Lines and grab the Top 3 blinkie for your blog! This was one of my favorites!!
    Love, Laura JSLDT

    ReplyDelete