Pages

Followers

Saturday, 19 November 2011

The Sugarbowl challenge- Gayle's sketch



Hi guys... How are you all...
Me?
 I am frantically trying to keep up with all the orders for Christmas cards.. 
If I can get a chunk done this week end i can relax... 
So, just a quick card to share.... As you know I love my Sugar Nellie stamps .. and i am using a lot to make my cards this year... Today I have used Warm Winter Wishes which is out of stock at the moment, but I was pleased to see you can get it as a digi for a short time.. instant gratification... Yay! 



So... that papers are MME Lost & found "Breeze". The image is coloured with my promarkers..
And the lace & button are from stash. the snowflake is a Spellbinder die.



i really do think this wee couple are so sweet ! 
Well, I am entering this in..the sugarvowl , following Gayle's sketch., and...
1.The Sugarbowl- Gayle's sketch
2.crafty catz - Snowflakes
3.Floweret- Christmas
4.Wags & Whiskers - Christmas
5.Winter wonderland - Cute Christmas  
6.Moving along with the times - Let it snow ( 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by my blog today.. hope you will come back soon ..i have lots more to share...
 hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. great choice Lis...I love this little cutie!!

    thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card - love the image, so cute. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is just soooo cute love it thank you for playing along with us at the crafty catz lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis
    A gorgeous card love the image,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute! love the image of the penguins and that shade of green is lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute Lis, off to explore Sugar Nellies, haven't been over there for a while, so thanks for the reminder!
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww such a cutie image Lis.... love how you've coloured this chilly pair!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is just beautiful Lis
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Liz, I love the colours and the lace is fab. Thanks for the comment on my blog, busy time here as well with Christmas orders.
    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card lis.the image is so adorable and i love your stunning paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous Lis, love those pengiuns and its a great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl ths time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete