Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

A rollercoaster week.!!

Hi guys, 
 sorry for being a little quiet... its been busy here for me... 
I had to step down from the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog earlier this week as i have been offered a new job, and I will be tied up with the change that comes with all that .I must say I have really enjoyed working with the willow Designs.. I love those lil owls.. and I will miss all the DT girls..mwah ! x
so, I am preparing for the start of my new job, lots of training ahead.!
AND... I applied for the Passion for Promarkers Dt team a little while ago..you know I love my markers.. I could colour all day !! 
So, I am thrilled to announce that I am on the team !! Yay!!!! My term starts in January, and I can't wait to get cracking !!!
In fact there is a fabby sketch on the challenge this week set by the lovely Tracy ...




... and the fabby prize is  stamps by Sugar Nellie from funkykits.. awww man.. I wish I could enter.. I loves me Sugar Nellies!!!!
So, what you waiting for get entering... oh .. and I will be back later with my next card 


Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. fantastic newslis.welcome to the passion for promarkers team :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete