Pages

Followers

Thursday, 3 November 2011

the Sugarbowl challenge - Erika's sketch

Hi guys.. just squeezing in an extra post for my card for the Sugarbowl challenge this week...  boy do I love that challenge.. it also fits nicely in the SugarNellies Facebook group -Piece of cake challenge too.....hehehe ! 
So with out further ado.. here is my card...








..She must be my favourite stamp, in a long time...You can get her from Funkykits , she is called "Pippi longsocks" ... I just love the little frog too...x
I have coloured her with Promarkers...
the papers are MME lost & found "Blush".. I love these papers.. and I am especially pleased I have managed to get the lost & found Christmas pad today.. more to see of that real soon..


.. I hope you like her... since I am so prompt on this fortnights challenge , I may have to do another one...x
I am entering this in..
1.The sugarbowl challenge - Erika's sketch     
2. Stampavie & more - Anything goes   
3.Crafty cardmakers- Pink, Brown & Cream
4. Dream Valley challenge - Anything goes   
5.Lollipop crafts - Anything goes...
 Thanks for dropping in... I really enjoy your company , and your comments..
 Hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Lis and I think my favourite stamp...she is so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, love the patchwork look and adorable image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous,love your panels.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just so pretty hun just love the colors on this just gorgeous hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis.... I'm right with you here.... she's my very favourite fairy too...... and you've made a fab card with her.... your colouring is superb and your layout just right!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabulous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and how you've coloured it, she's so sassy. Love the layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges. this week.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally Gorgeous! Great colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #55 - Anything Goes this week.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning lis.the image is really cute and i love the yummy blush papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card Lis!! Cuta image and I love the DP blocks. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card love the image and the design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card and image! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Lis, stunning colouring of that cute stamp. Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete