Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Whimsy and Stars studio guest DT card

Hello all...
 well we are half way thro the week.. and i am so glad...
 I have been playing catch up for a couple of weeks now... what with family bereavements and little visitors.. I just feel really flat ! 
So, I guess , better late than never with my card from the lovely Mabelle.... She offered a freebie over on our Facebook page  at the beginning of the month , and i am just finding a little time this morning to colour her in...









I have dragged some old Christmas papers out.. so old i don't know who's they are..lol! and I have followed the sketch over at Pollycraft this week.. I love this one... 
She is coloured with my markers, cut out and 3d-d onto my card... the papers did the job quite well really .. just a couple of buttons to finish..




the light has really become poor for taking photos lately.. I need to try a different method, maybe with a lamp... trouble is mine is buried amid all my crafty stuff..lol!
 anyway, I would like to enter her in...


1. Pollycraft Challenge- Cazza's sketch
2.Clear it out Challenge- Fav holiday (Xmas)
3.digital Tuesday - Anything goes   
4.tip Top Tuesday- Anything Christmas goes  
5.the crazy Challenge- something with wings   
6.OSAAT- use a digi  
7.Papertake weekly - first Christmas

thanks for popping by.. I really must get ready for work... phew... I am pooped before I start..
 Hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lis - beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Lis.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card. Great to have you play along with us at OSAAT this week.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, your colouring is great! Thanks for joining us in the Anything Christmas Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, such a sweet card Lis, hope you are ok hun, take care, hugs,
    Em,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is just gorgeous hun,the colors are amazing,super image too hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.your rich colours and papers are stunning and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Lis - lovely image and papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very sweet, gorgeous rich colours! Thank you for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Lis.... fab image... and of course, reds and greens... perfect for Christmas!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Pollycraft sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card so cute, Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Christmas challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous Christmas Card, great image!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sketch challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete