Pages

Followers

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Willow Sketchie challenge- 17th November

Hi guys... its here again.. another Thursday.. that only can mean one thing..
Willow Sketchie challenge ..!!!


This week the lovely Pauline is our hostess.. and here is her sketch...




...and here is my card...again using the fab Walter & Winnie Does Christmas cd....






  aren't they cute under the Christmas tree?
They are coloured with my markers... I have tried some new card... text and Graphics card from Staples..
250 sheets for £6.99... great to print on... its 160gsm, and i wasn't convinced about colouring on it but.. I am pleasantly surprised...




...no bleeding... that is a good thing for using markers! so, a bargain to boot !
please pop over and check out the rest of the DT girls' creations... and give the sketch a whirl . There is a fab prize on offer....
i am entering this in....
1.my time to craft- take two (owls)
2.Cupcake crafts - two's company 
3.daisy doodles challenge- - digi (2nd entry)
4.Cuddly buddly - double trouble
5. i love Promarkers - Xmas Tree 

thanks for stopping by, i always enjoy your kind comments.. 
hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Lis,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Lis, that image is so cute. I use the Staples text and graphics card as well, keep your eyes open sometimes they have it on offer 3 for 2 - an even better bargain.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring always looks so amazing.Super card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Im like you and Pauline as thats what I use too and Shell cause she told me about it. Love the card its super, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love your colouring!

    The paper you mention is fab I've been using it for ages....after buying some really expensive stuff & it not working I decided to go cheap & its fab the best thing I've used for Promarkers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I hadn't heard of this particular card but glad you can recommend it. Such a fun card you made with it too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & passing on your tip to us.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh green! This looks gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Pauline, love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lis.stunning papers and design and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards, the owls are so cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have just got to love your card, it is so lovely the colour is wonderful.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Daisy's Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a sweet, cute and fun card, I love all the colours and great images. Thanks so much for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete