Pages

Followers

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Willow sketchie Challenge- 24th november

Hi guys.. happy Thursday!
Time for another Willow sketchie Challenge from the lovely Clairebears . , with the added recipe of Buttons & Bows..




this week using the Walter & Winnie does Christmas cd.. here is my card..






 I have used the "Walter & Winnie does Christmas " cd.. there are still so many more lovely papers to use yet :-)




I have coloured fabby Walter "keeping Warm " in his Christmas stocking with my Promarkers... I have cut him out and 3-D'd him on my layout.. I have folded some ribbon to make bows and added some buttons...
 I am entering this in...
1.I love Promarkers - Anything goes...
2.Little red wagon - Christmas 
3. Papercraft star.. -Anything goes 
4.Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes 
5. the crafty pad- red , green & Gold (hearts on stocking)

Thank  so much for joining me today... do pop over a see the rest of the willow dt's designs 
 Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant :0) I sooo love what you have done with my sketch.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card hun and I am so sorry to hear that you are stepping down from the DT too! :O( - you will be missed. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just stunningly gorgeous x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Lovely fun card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is super Lis, I love it, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you card! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our Festive Cheer Challenge!
    Good LUck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lis.fabulous colours and design and i love the fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Festive Cheer card - thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colours and super colouring. Great card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,Amazing Christmas wish cards designs and decorations on it.It really different and fabulous colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete