Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

The crazy challenge- Christmas

hello you lot!
well i am back as Promised... sharing a card from my long list of orders...lol!
 This time I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp, and my Promarkers, and one of my fave colour combo's soft blues....this fits nicely into the Crazy Christmas Challenge - Christmas...




this little sweetie is called "Titania" she is coloured with my Promarkers... , the papers are an old fave of mine "winter Wonderland" by Martine McKnight, i have used seam binding, lace from wOC, and Prima flowers.. the gem is from stash.You might notice i have used that die cut again... i do love it...
I can see myself purchasing more Memory box dies in the New Year.






I love to add loads of glitter  and stardust pen too...
 So, This fits ..
1.The Crazy Challenge- Christmas
2.Totally gorjuss- for Someone special( Grandma)
3.The delightful challenge- anything goes
4. Dutch Dare Challenge- tic, tac, toe (pearls, ribbon , stamped image)
5.Addicted to stamps- snowflakes
6.Crafts and more challenge- monochrome

Thanks for stopping by... i promise to get back to my regular schedule on my blog... I do miss you company... i will be back soon with another card ..
 hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Was für ein entzückendes und herziges Kärtchen, gefällt mir sehr.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so pretty, and the snowflake die is so delicate, know what you mean about the dies they are gorgeous
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely colours and fab image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lis.i love your beautiful soft colours and the image and sparkle are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and a stunning image. Thank you for joining our challenge at DDCC.
    XX,Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful !!!
    Thanks for joining us at cards and more.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card! Beautiful colours and I love that image, so very cute! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at CuM!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete