Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Passion for Promarkers mega Christmas challenge- Half way reminder

Hi guys....
.....Phew !! now...Stop & breathe...sigh!!!
Well The Big Day is nearly upon us and it is all truly a whirl... We are rushing round like headless chickens..? Right ??/ Or is that just me..??lol!
Well , i just wanted to remind you that its the mid-Way point over at Passion for Promarkers ...its a MEGA Christmas Challenge.. and the prizes are awesome !!!! 


I created this card.....








.. but there are lots more stunning creations to be seen from the dt .. and prizes to die for.. What you waiting for...?
I am off out shortly to join the girls from my old job.. for a bite of lunch .. and then I promise to improve my blogging.... I have been a little lapsed , but it that crazy time of year...
 Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie Lis!! No, it's not just you...Lol I have been a bad blogger lately too, not enough hours in the day. Merry Christmas! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lis.i love your gorgeous bright colours and papers and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete