Pages

Followers

Thursday, 22 December 2011

Sassy cheryl's Challenge- a snowman and a die cut

Goooood morning my festive friends....
 How are your preparations coming...?
 well , I guess I am ready... 
 I have a card to share with you... another from my massive production line... i reckon i will have to find my Mojo under all this mess on my desk , when it comes to making some new cards in the New Year...
 This is for Sassy Cheryl's  challenge... I saw this image and had to have it.. wow her images are adorable!!!.. I can see this becoming a regular event...lol!









 yes... those papers again... winter Wonderland by Martine... They just are so easy to use.... the sentiment is Lili of the Valley... and the image is called "Sassy Sally  plays a trick", coloured with my Promarkers.... a couple of snowflakes to finish....








I stitched three scraps together , its a good way to up your bits left over... and of course I added the essential sprinkle of glitter....


So this is for 
1.Sassy Cheryl's Challenge- A snowman & die cut
2.Papertake weekly Challenge- Last Christmas.. card of the year
3.chrimbo crackers - snowflakes
4.CRAFT - Christmas pastels
5. Christmas card challenges- nontraditional Christmas colours
6.Glitter Geeks - Anything goes.


Thanks for taking the time to call in today... I really appreciate your comments.. especially at this busy time of year...
 Hugs xx

23 comments:

  1. This image is too cute! Your coloring and paper look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - absolutely love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card, love your image its so cute!, Merry Christmas and thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the grumpy looking snowman....lol super cute
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW................ that's me being speechless. lol!!! This image is adorable and your colouring is flawless. I LOVE your card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and I hope to see you again next challenge. Happy Holidays! Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is cute and gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to adorable is this!! Your coloring is wonderful! Sweet as can be card!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, adorable card.
    Happy Christmas.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous card, this image is sooo sweet!

    Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    A big hug and Merry Xmas!

    Franz (GDT for December).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I really laughed when I saw your card. The image is so funny and one I must also get this one. Excellent card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week. Merry Christmas. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. .. .what a GORGEOUS card. Love the close-up. Your coloring is stunning! It's a beautiful Christmas card.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning lis.i love the fun image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Lis...fabby card..oh I do love snowmen!!

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

    Fi GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehehe - love the image! Wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable design and coloring with this Sassy Sally image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your coloring is AWESOME! Love this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card and wow what a brill image just perfect for the challenge at C.R.A.F.T Challenges. Thanks for joining us

    Sylvia x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, that image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge this week and Merry Christmas
    Claire xx
    (December GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooo cute-I just love this image-makes me laugh every time I look at it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Lis...do I ever LOVE this card!!! Such gorgeous DPs! And your coloring is just beautiful!! I love the colors you chose too!! Fabulous!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us for this fun Sassy Cheryl challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lis, this is stunning! Your coloring is exquisite and your DP is so pretty.
    So glad you joined us this holiday season at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete