Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge- For the boys

Hello again you guys...
 hows your day so far.. hope you are almost ready for the BIG day...?
 I finally had chance to make a card for one of my favourite digi artists EVERRRRR ! the lovely Krista from saturated Canary...
I am still making a few commissioned cards and this one is for a friend to give her son...
So, my card nicely fits the challenge "For the Boys






 I have used "Hot Cocoa"..coloured with Promarkers... the papers are first Edition... the circle stamp is cats life Press... the die cut is Memory Box.with a few extra snowflake buttons from stash..





I hope you like him.. I think he is really cute... 
So , i would like to enter  him in...
1.Saturated Canary Challenge- for the boys 
2.Creative Inspirations - non- Traditional Xmas colours
3.Paper sundaes - Anything Christmas
4.Crafty calendar - cold & frosty

I really hope you like him... these are really one of my all time fav images... so cute..
 thanks for stopping by... Hugs xxx


6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lis,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice..love the colors thks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute image!!! loving the colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lis.really love the image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! thanks for joining us at saturated canary challenges this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have coloured him beautifully!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges!x

    ReplyDelete