Pages

Followers

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Chrimbo Crackers challenge- for a child

Hello all...
 its a lovely sleepy Sunday.. the weather looks a little better... Hubby have been out for a stroll..  boy, its windy.
I quickly wanted to share a card which I created for my FB group, Sundays with Santa... Spurring me on to make Xmas cards all year long. the them is "trees". 
 I have used Tree guy which i won from Karen's doodles as a challenge prize..
 its a simple card ... the image is just so jolly!



 the papers are a freebie that i got from a magazine  ages ago.. . he is coloured with Promarkers... 
 A Cats life press stamp for the sentiment and a couple of buttons to finish.... 




I would like to enter this in...
1.Chrimbo Crackers- For a child
2.ABc Christmas - Anything goes
3.Card makin mama's - something old(papers)
4.Cupcake challenge- anything goes 


thanks for popping by... I will be back later with another card...
Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Fabby card Lis! Love the jolly tree.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lis. What a fantastic image and he's so happy
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card lis.the fun image is fab and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card hunny, a fun image, Thanks for Enter our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    PS you can enter as many times as you like we have no limit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image - a really fab fun card - love it. Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for this challenge - hope to see you back soon :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheheh! Love it!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete