Pages

Followers

Sunday, 29 January 2012

crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge - Make it square

Good evening all... 
just a quick post as I still have my ironing to finish before work tomorrow....  I just wanted to share my card for the Sundays with Santa FB group I am in... I am already a week behind, but hopefully you will all see why...
 The theme is Santa this week ...




 the papers are Basic Grey " jovial"..i have used up my scraps... the image .. coloured with my markers is "Half Moon Santa" from Sassy Cheryl... the north pole stamp is  Magnolia... I just added oodles of glitter to the fur on his hat... quick and easy card this one .. and the image is easy to colour too..x


I would like to enter in..
1.Robyn's Fetish.- make it sparkle
2.Pan pastel uk challenge-  glitter & glitz
3.Basic Grey - favourite things - (Glitter)
4.Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge- make it square  
5.Papertake weekly challenge- Highlight it ( glitter)
6. Dare to be Sassy - Christmas... 


 thanks for popping by... Must dash.. ironing awaits ...oh joy !!
Hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Oh he is gorgeous! Glad to see I am not the only one who is getting a head start on this years Christmas cards. :) Hope you get a chance to finish all that ironing so you can create more fab cards! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Santa image this is = absolutely love your card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho ho ho! What a lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 57 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, I love the papers and the glittery bits on santa's hat look fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous card and I love that santa.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lis.i love your fab colours and design and the santa is brillaint :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow this is just gorgeous,oh such a fab Image just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks like the Santa I remember from my childhood lol ... a gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at the PanPastel UK challenge this week. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, that Santa is fab and I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Coloring and Beautiful Card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you are early with the Christmas card this year, he fab.Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've done a fab job with that Santa image.... I must admit I struggled when I used it a while back!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and I adore that Santa image.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous Santa card!

    ReplyDelete