Pages

Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2012

dream valley challenges- Anything goes

Hello all... Happy weekend... Yes, I know its Sunday evening... I have had a busy few days.. and I have managed to get on the pc before hubby this evening...Lol.. so a quick post from me...
this card is from my Facebook group "Sundays with Santa" .. you know I said I wanted to keep making them thro the year... I hope these ladies will keep me encouraged to do just that... This is slightly late , I posted my next challenge card today... but I wanted to share , as this is the first time I have inked this particular Humphrey.....








It was a freebie with a craft mag... I have coloured it with my Promarkers... the papers are Basic grey "Jovial" which i found after swapping into a bigger bedroom, and sorting my stash.. after Christmas ..doh !!! 




 he took a while , as its very detailed .. but i will have to colour some more .... They do colour up well :-) 
so, i would like to enter this in ...
1.  Dream valley challenge - Anything goes 
2.Fashionable stamping challenge- Anything goes w/new stash    (Humphrey)   
3.Paper sundaes - saturated colours 
4. Basic Grey challenge- something new (Humphrey)
5.S,S &D Challenge- winter something  
6. Jellypark challenge- old (paper) & new (stamp)

thanks for popping by... off to finish the ironing.. and get ready for another working week.
Back real soon.. hugs xx


                

17 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous hun just adore this hun,brilliant detail as always hugs cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgous Lis. Love the image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in the dream valley challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww wow what an adorable stamp...and ur colouring is gorgeous...fab detail...hugs Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card. Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card lis.the image is adorable and i love your design and fantastic colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet! Gorgeous image and I love your colouring :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Lis and that image couldn't be any sweeter. You have colored it beautifully. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awhh this is so cute!!! Loving the dotty papers! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is off the scale for cuteness and is beautifully coloured. The whole card is a work of art. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, how adorable! I can't believe you got the stamp for free with a magazine! how wonderful!
    thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends for our 'old year/new year' challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards!!! I love the coloring and the images - especially the penquins! :) SO cute! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week! Hope you join again and check out our DT call!
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring! Cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at FSC! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card - love the colours and your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Basic Grey this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete