Pages

Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Hotshot crafts challenge- flowers

Hello you lot...!
Hope you having a fab weekend.. I am chilling after working this morning... I have not worked a Saturday in years.. its a bit of a shock to the system... :-0
 So I have been doing a spot of colouring with my new Simply Sassy stamps and Saturated Canary  digi's , both from the same amazing artist Krista Smith .... the Sassys you can buy from Funkykits... the home of Sugar Nellies ... I have been brushing up my skills with my new Spectrums...
So, my card.... 
  


 the image is "Bad hare day" ... coloured with my spectrums, the papers are Echo Park "Yours Truly ", the flowers from stash and the brad from Embellishemnts.de






I hope you like her... I would like to enter in the following...
1. Hotshot crafts- Flowers
2.Crafty Purple Frog- Anything goes
3.Cooking it up with Katie- Pink, pearl, flowers
4.Mum's craft shop- Fav colour combo
5.My time to craft- fav embellishment


thanks for stopping by... I always love reading your kind comments.. so thank you in advance.. i will be back soon with my next SC image no doubt.. I think I am addicted!
Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. This is an amazing card!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Crafts.

    hugs Sarah

    feel free to enter as many time as s you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh she's gorgeous! Now why didn't I realise that SC and SS were the same designer??? D'oh!!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty love the image and those flowers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning :0) big happy hugs love Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous card, love the colours and fab stitching. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.really gorgeous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card love the image and your colouring is fab thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colour choices. Thanks for taking part at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card you have made. It’s perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete