Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Passion for Promarkers challenge-Humour

Hi guys... Tuesday already.?!?!/
 Time once again for another Passion for Promarkers challenge...
 This week the theme is "humour"....
 This one made me scratch my head a little.. I went in the end for my Murray & Ethel stamps... haven't used those in ages.... 








 the papers are MME "Sunshine". I have matted these onto chocolate cardstock, for that extra pop! the sentiment is from the same set, and the image is coloured with Promarkers .






.. just a few buttons to finish and viola!
Please pop over and check out what the rest of the lovely Pfp ladies have created, and why not give the challenge a go.... theres always a fab prize up for grabs.... this week we are sponsored by Pink Gem designs, and the prize is 4 digi's of your choice.
i would also like to enter this in...
1.Squiggle fly- Buttons
2.creative inspirations paint- birthdays
3.Stampin for the weekend- Out with the old.
4.
5.
6.
 thanks for popping by...
 I will be back real soon...
hugsxxx

6 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is a Fabulous creation I love it, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card lis.fab fun image and sentiment and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgeous hun just love this stunning detail hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card hon.. I have that image too and use it often!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I love it Lis...fantastic image and the sentiment is so so true, Im getting there lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love your image and sentiment.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete