Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Passion for Promarkers challenge- Inspired by a song...

Hi guys... 
 bet you have wondering where I got to?
Huh!?!? I have had no internet all day... Grrr!!!
 I thought i would get up early and finish my post for this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge ... No way ... Mr Tiscali had flicked the switch! ( To add insult to injury we got a new iPad , which arrived yesterday, and I couldn't get on the net today ..argghhhh!!!)
So, Apologies.. I'm late...
 Onto my card..
 The theme this week is "inspired by a song " , and I have created a card for a guy.. 
using the song " I love rock & Roll "
the image is Kenny K "buggin Drummer" , coloured with Promarkers.






the papers are MME "Breeze", the sentiment is a freebie.. forgive I cant remember where from... a little corrugated card, and buttons to finish. 





 please pop over to the challenge blog, and give it a go... there are lots of fab creations from the Pfp teamies... and a great prize from Letraset... a Promarker stamping kit !!!
I would like to enter this in..
1.cards for men- Recycling (cardboard)
2.smudgy antics - recycle (cardboard)
3.Catered Crop- Buttons
4. Sweet Stampin- Spot & dots
thanks for popping by... once again.. sorry its late.... 
I will be back, Internet permitting...
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. oh hun this is stunning your colouring is just brilliant wonderful detail hun,hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, love the colouring, thanks for playing at smudgy antics this week ;-) Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card, stunning colouring and a great layout. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image, very well done, great choices of paper and your coloring rocks...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Teens would totally dig this card.....very nice!!! Thanks for joining us at SSCB!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME - fabulous colouring and image and I totally love your layout. Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics this week :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Lis... love it!

    And enjoy your ipad.... I LOVE mine and don't know how I ever did without it!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this lis.the image is fantastic and stunning colouring and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card thanks for playing at Smudgy Antics
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea. Loved what you did. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. I always love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this image but have never used it, it scares me! You have inspired me to try! Fab card, love the coloring and the papers, well done! Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card! Thanks for joining the Smudgy Antics challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome recycled cardboard...I'll have to remember to use it like that! and I love your song choice! thanks for joining us this week on Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! My boyfriend would love this! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love kenny k images! You've made a great masculine card and I'm loving the visual texture of the patterned papers coupled with the actual texture of the recycled cardboard. Your card design is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wowzers i love this, kenny k images are the best,the recycling elements you have used are perfect for our theme at cards for men, thanks for popping by and joining in.
    good luck, hugs sandra dt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great man-card...thanks for recycling with us at Smudgy antics this week.
    BD x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great masculine card! I love this. Your coloring rocks! The sentiment design is really cool.



    I’m dropping by from the Catered Crop.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete