Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Passion for Promarkers challenge- Recycle something

Hello again... its me...!!! 
 I hope Mr blogger behaves and posts this for me  whilst I'm at work..
Its Tuesday , so that means .Passion for Promarkers challenge.. this week the theme is "recycle something"
I have used cardboard from a parcel , and I have used Kraft filing dividers for my matting and layering, and Jute twine.......




 the stamp, by simply Sassy... yep!by  my fave Krista Smiths fair hand... is my favourite No:1 Fan from Sugar Nellie , he is coloured with my trusty Promarkers...the papers are the new Portabello Rd from Papermania . the stamp stamp..lol... is from Whimsy stamps..I bought it from Quixotic Paperie . the sketch is from the Sugarbowl .... just a few buttons to finish and viola!






I do love this little fella.. and the papers gave the card a postal feel , if you know what I mean.... 
I would like to enter in the following..... 
1.The Sugarbowl- Erika's sketch
2.lets ink it up- Anything goes
3.the Crafty Pad- for the boys 
4.My Sheri Crafts- New (Papers & stamp)   
5.Crafty Anne's - New (papers & stamp)
6. sentimental Sundays- die cuts (oval nestie)
7. craft your days away- Distressing
8. Saturated Canary - Die cuts & punches

thanks for stopping by... please pop over to the Passion for Promarkers challenge and check out the rest of the dt's creations. the prize up for grabs is a Joanna Sheen £10 gift voucher...!!!
Awesome or what!?!? 
I will be back soon with my next card... a Little Strawberry kisses maybe....:-)

16 comments:

  1. hiyah Lis!! this card is awesome!!
    if that super cute little guy is one of krista smiths simply sassy peeps you can pop this card over in our challenge on the saturated canary blog too as its all die cuts/punches this time!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Lis, I love the postal feel to this too - the tie string makes it fabe, hugs, Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Hun this is stunning love that image,and your detail is just amazing hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) hello again lis!!
    thankyou for sharing this card with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this manly man card and the die cut image is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant guy card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, I adore Krista Smiths designs. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Szuanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular boy card Lis!! Love the corrugated cardboard and twine.
    ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic male card lis.i love the image and stunning colours and recycling :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant male card Lis.... and love your recycling ideas... heading off to my bin now.... hehe
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great masculine card with the corrugated cardboard and twine and we can always use ideas for those! Thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Lis - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just perfect 'for the guys' and so cute! Thank you for sharing and playing with us at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Little embarrassed I was just here :$ Again this is an adorable card! Thank you for playing along with the girls at Crafty Ann's this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool card. Nice image and embellies. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have made a lovely card which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete