Pages

Followers

Friday, 13 January 2012

Polka doodles challenge team b - viintage or retro

Hello and happy Friday !
Seems ages since I took part in a Polkadoodles challenge. I have been so busy with my new job , training and then the setting up. Hopefully next week , Monday to be exact , when the new store opens, things should take a normal pattern.
So without too much waffle , onto my card. 
This week the challenge is set by the lovey Fliss. Where the theme is vintage or retro.
I have used the "Pretty Tuff"cd ,I love the papers , and the particular image I have used is so much like an old photo type image.




I have used promarkers to colour the image .I have distressed and inked the layers, then layered then onto brown card.. a few buttons to finish.. really easy...






I would like to enter this in
1.anything goes challenge - anything goes
2House of Gilli - anything goes
3truly madly crafty -anything goes
4Gingerloft - anything goes
5. Moving along with the times - spots & stripes
6. CES challenges- anything goes
What not pop over to the Polkadoodles blog and check out the rest of the teamies creations... There is always a fab prize up for grabs, and this week is no exception.
 I will be back tomorrow with another Whimsy & stars dt card..
 Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Lis this is beautiful, your colouring is gorgeous. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lis.i love your vintage colours and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your card is just lovely and beautifully vintage! Hugs, Joanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and the colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.

    Linda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card and love the image. The vintage colours are fab.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I love the colour and papers on your card. Fabulous layering, great image and love the sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great boys card, love the papers & all the layers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Love the mono look :o) thank you for sharing it with us at Gingerloft this time. hope to see you again next time. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
    I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete