Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Sugar Bowl Challenge - Maria Therese's sketch

Hello everyone...
                               Happy New Year to you !!! 
Hope you had a fab night welcoming the new year in.. and I hope it will be a happy, healthy & crafty one !!!!!


Here is my first card for 2012... and of course it had to be a sugary one ! 
 The sketch over at the Sugar Bowl is by the lovely Maria Therese ...




  isnt it fab..?
and there is an added option of.. no shop bought papers.. pretty scary right...?? but its only an option..
 as long as you follow the sketch .. use a Sugar Nellie stamp you could win  4 lovely stamps...!!
here's mine.. I pushed to boundaries and went without the bought papers...




the image is Pippi  longsocks.. from Sugar Nellie..stamped in Memento rich cocoa, coloured with my Promarkers...I have simply used my embossing folders to create my background papers...






.. lace and pearls from stash...pearl heart from my fabby friend Claire, thanks honey ! x
So , this is for...
1. the Sugar Bowl challenge - Sketch
2.Dutch dare card challenge - favourite things (fairies) 
3.Crafting for all seasons - Fairies
4.I love Promarkers - Anything goes
5.Hiding in my craft room- freestyle


thanks for popping by... 
I will be back soon with my next card... possibly Christmas... sigh ! but I am determined to keep making them all year...it really helps when I have plenty ready in time for Christmas..
 Hugs xxx

10 comments:

Manuela said...

Wow, what an adorable card! The image is cute and your colouring is fantastic!
Thanks for playing with us at DDCC this week!

Daniele said...

so pretty I think the image really stands out on the embossed background
hugs

Juls said...

ooooh wow!! utterly gorgeous!! Love the wow and the fabulous embossing!! your colouring is just perfect!!! Hugs Juls

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous, I love the embossing and the image is fab.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Lis, love this image and your colouring is great, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

coops said...

fantastic card lis.the image is gorgeous and i love your stunning colouring and embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Pauline C said...

This is so pretty Lis - really love it. Thanks for joining in the I ♥ Promarkers Challenge this week, and Happy New Year!
Pauline x

Dawn said...

Your coloring of this image is perfect! Love the white on white color scheme! Great job!

Hugs!
Dawn

Joanie said...

Great card and such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at CFAS.

EELS said...

Oooooh I love this image, think I may have to buy it too.
Love your colouring of this, whole card is super.
Cheers,
Elaine