Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge- "Blue, green & white"

hi guys... happpy Wednesday ! half way thro the week already ...(grin)... the new job is going fine... hopefully over the next few weeks life should settle down for me...I feel like i have been juggling lots of plates... you know like those ads on telly.... 
Anyway , sadly today I have had to step down from my Dt position with Polkadoodles... i have been with Nikky absolutely ages...
i will miss my teamies... {sigh} 
 so, today i wanted to share my card for the sugarnellie Facebook group challenge .. i love these challenges .. I LOVE Sugar Nellie stamps... 
 i was lucky enough to win  over at the Sugarbowl for the last challenge.. and the prize was a choice of 4 stamps... the stamp I have used today is my fav boy stamp eveeerrrrrr! "No 1 Fan "








 the papers are from MME lost & found "Breeze", the image is coloured with Promarkers.... 








I pinched the sketch from the magnolia challenge blog...obv I cant use it there as its not a magnolia image... but i can use for...
1 I love Promarkers - anything goes
2.Fresh brewed monthly challenge- Something new (Stamp)
3.Crafty sentiments - anything goes
4.StampsRus- Just Kidding
5. crafty cardmakers- No floral embellishments
 thanks for stopping by... will be back soon with more sugar ! 
Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis and I am so sorry to hear of your decision as we'll all miss you loads too.
    Hope everything settles down for you soon and wishing you all the best.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Lis, love all those layers and No 1 fan is just fab!! this is my favourite colour combo

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lis. He's one of my favourites too. And I love the colours.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Excellent layout, colors and image too! Your coloring is amazing! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! That image is fabulous! Such a great male card! Sorry to hear about you having to step down--but I'm glad you knew that it was too much before it was too late! :) Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great guy card and the papers are wonderful
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and fab colouring, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lis.i love the fab papers and great image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute boy card. love the colors, design and coloring! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay I love this.. what a sweet image and fab colour combo, love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and I ♥ Promarkers. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great funky card Lis & fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! Perfect for any young man. Your coloring is perfect as always. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamps R Us Challenges. I sure hope you'll join us again soon!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete