Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Crafter's companion Blog Candy !

Hello you guys... 
Hands up who has been tuning in to the lovely leann Chivers with her POTD of the Spectrum Noirs !???
 Hands up who would like to win a copy of her Dvd that accompanies the Spectrum Noir Range..?
 Hands up those who would like that Dvd signed by the lovely Leann herself and the wonderful Sara Davies herself...?
 Yes...???? all you have to do is leave a comment , and give it a mention on you blog too if you would... the person who wins and gives it a mention will also get a little extra something from me...how's that ?
  




... the dvd is packed with loads of tutorials on colouring with this fab system...





  and you can see more about it by checking out this fab video...





So, what are you waiting for..?
 leave me a comment.. and I will draw the winner tomorrow after 9.00pm... I'm not very good with the linky tool.. so this is the next best way to do it...
Thanks for stopping by..
 Hugs  & Good luck !! 

21 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the chance to take part. I've popped this onto my sidebar. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hand is up & waving at you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance of this, I reaaly need some help with my colouring!!. going to pop a link on mt sidebar xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chance this dvd looks and sounds exactly what I need with my stamping and colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Watched some of the shows earlier and loving the demos, Off to link to my sidebar now, thanks for the chance of winning, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thanks for the chance to win this loving the shows and saving for the pens lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chance to win such an awesome prize xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the chance to win the BEST DVD out there!! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi thankyou for the opportunity, would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did I miss this one - thanks for giving me another chance to win a DVD x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic chance to win this wonderful Candy! Good Luck everyone. X X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I would soooo love to win this :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the chance to win. I've posted this on my blog and added a link back to here.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi - wow I thought I'd missed my chance at this fab candy! off to do a link on my blog too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely idea thank you I hope I get lucky I never win anything xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't have a blog so not sure if I can enter, but would LOVE to win the dvd please....:)....x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've also never won anything....x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great dvd and would love the chance to win it (keep missing out as not lucky) but here goes 3rd time thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've got 2 hands up and waving frantically at you.

    ReplyDelete