Pages

Followers

Friday, 10 February 2012

Crafters Companion Dt card & the Epiphany tool....

Hi all...
 Friday .. or should i say F-F-F-Friday !!!! boy1 its chilly... still , I'm not at work till this afternoon... I can walk there.. no more struggling to de-Ice... horaaah!!! Mind you roads are clear, hubby got to work in Scarborough ok this morning...
So, Exciting times.... I am as you may have heard I am  on the DT for Crafters companion... Yay! and boy have I been working with some exciting stuff...
 Today at Noon, on C&C  Sheena launches her new Paint Fusion  items..what a fabby range to work with... and then there is the new Epiphany tool .. you are gonna love it !!! 
 So, in all my excitement of sending off the samples .. I forgot to photograph them..... Doh! I am a numpty! 
so, not to be defeated .. I have made a card from Strawberry kisses... and used the Epiphany tool for the embellishments... wow! can this little beauty handle thicker cardstocks... and there are loads of little add ons too.. so stay tuned this Friday onwards to get yours...

so, my card.. before you nod off on me...





 the images coloured with my Speccies.. is called "My Boy" ,  the papers are from the "Strawberry Kisses" cd , a little strip of ribbon & an embellishment.






  this nifty little tool that let you create matching embellishments from anything, and you will always have a matching item... there are different shapes.. and if you watch Sheena's shows you will spot some of the charms you can use alongside this ... 
So, i better get off and get cracking on my Sheena sample.. lol . I can't believe I forgot to take piccies... 
I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafty Ribbons- For the boys/men
2.Craft Us crazy - anything goes
3.Digi Doodles Shop-For the boys 
4.MaWTT- cute critters
5.Karen's doodles - Cute & cuddly

Thanks for popping by... back soon... don't forget , get tuned in to C&C @ noon!
hugs x

16 comments:

  1. Hi. This is so beautiful, delicate colours and a super-cute image too. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, love the image sooooooo sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just so beautiful Hun,just love that super cute image,and adore the colours hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - such an adorable image and great papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this time and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card - such a cute image :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a real cutie and I love the papers and colours you have used too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is Fabl ! what a cute little dog!! Beautiful colouring - he looks so cosy in that shoe! Gorgeous papers and layout - it's a really sweet card!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw so gorgeous lis.the image is adorable and i love your fab papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card. thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous card!
    Thank you for participating in this week's Digi Doodle Shop's challenge!
    Best wishes,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Sorry I'm a bit late, but I wanted to tell you that your card is awesome. I LOVE it!!!
    Thank you for playing at our previous challenge at Crafty ribbons. I hope you'll join our new challenge too! xx

    ReplyDelete