Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Grey &Purple/Lilac

Hello you guys.... Hope this post finds you all well..?
 I will be heading to work as this post goes live... So hopefully Mr Blogger will behave...
 Scarily , the week has whizzed by , and its time once again for another PfP challenge .. this week picked by our lovely     - the theme is "Grey & Purple/Lilac"
I raided my little pile *ahem of papers.. to find I don't strictly have the colour combo.. sigh... so i went with the purple and made my image grey.... 




 the papers are HOTP.. I have had these aaages... (blush) and the image is a new one over @ Tiddlyinks... called "Close to my Heart"- the character is called Wryn.. isn't she adorable?


the ticket .. well I think its GTC... and the wings are from a TSG set  called "Angel Mail" ... I love the sentiments on this set too.... 




I used the shades of greys in my Promarkers.. and a touch of Lavender & Bluebell for the heart...
Nice & easy this week .. so i hope you will join in...
 I would like to enter...
1.catered crop - Hearts
2.Come & get it challenges- Love
3.corrosive challenges- love bites
4.OSAAT - love 
5.crafty Emma's - give me wings and  /or Sketch 
6. tiddly inks challenge- Valentine

thanks for stopping by today... I promise I will be back to posting a little more regular... now I have finished my samples and got them posted off ...;-)
Hugs

15 comments:

  1. hiyah Lis!!
    omg!! she's gorgeous!! I love the grey and purple and she will just be totally perfick for our valentine challenge over on the tiddly inks challenge blog tooso quick go get her linked in!!:)
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh Hun this is just gorgeous just love those greys,really super work Hun hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lis, this is stunning! Beautiful monochromatic coloring. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lis.i love the gorgeous image and your mono colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - beautiful PAPERS!!! And I LOVE the wings around your sentiment so perfect for Wryn! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wryn is sweet and delightful! Love the papers and the border punch! Amazing coloring too! I love the shades of gray! Unfortunately, it does not fit our "Love Bites" theme at The Corrosive Challenge. Our rules state that projects not meeting the current theme will be removed. This is in no way a reflection on your lovely creation, but simply in fairness to all participants. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope that you'll come back to play with us again.
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lis, stunning colourwork on Wryn and love the layout, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love both of these...the grey Wryn is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mono colouring on this card :o) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT challenge and hope to see you again. Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card. Your colouring is great.Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the colours.
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gray coloring is amazing but I LOVE the sentiment with the angel wings! Perfect touch for this image! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Your colouring is amazing! Wryn looks so pretty in grey. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweetie this is simply gorgeously stunning :0))) Thank you so much for joining us with Tiddly Inks Valentine challenge this time, Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete