Pages

Followers

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Pollycarft challenge- Ribbons & buttons...

Hello my lovely blog friends.. how are you today...? I am merrily busying myself with some cute, cute,cute dt stuff.. its a heart melter thats for sure... I MUST remember to take pics before I post them off this time ..lol! .
 i have another card to share.. one for the Pollycraft challenge, I have missed joining in here... I love their stuff.....<3 
The lovely Lynsey has chosen the theme ribbons & buttons....




 I have made a circular card this time... I love these I don't make them often enough.... the papers are MME  pretty please spring papers... the image is a Pollycraft image... Sonny Honeycloud herself...coloured with my Promarkers...




 the punch is MS.. yes, I know THAT punch again....I would like to enter in the following challenges...
1.Pollycraft monday challenge- ribbons & buttons
2.Incy wincy - birthday 
3.Craft spot- Birthday shaped card
4.the crazy Challenge- die or punch
5.Paper Sundaes - birthday
6.Sweet stampin- 3 in a row(ribbon,button,spots)
7. card mad fairy- don't be square
8.Totally papercrafts - ribbons or bows

thanks for joining me this morning.. and thank you as always for your lovely comments..
hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. hi hun
    what a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days in our 'dont be square' challenge, good luck and hope to see you again with us soon,
    hugs sandra dt
    p.s i have blog candy on my blog if you would like to enter it
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Your colouring really is impressive! What talent!
    By the way, I LOVE the card on your blog header. It's darling!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! I love how you colored your beautiful digi! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful card! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis

    Lovin this circular card - and your image is super-cute! Love your layout and colours too..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you have chosen for your card - so pretty. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.Love the image and your colouring.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation...Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy and good luck.

    Caz Incy Wincy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous lis.the shape is fab and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week ..

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous big happy hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image, really pretty. thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, thanks for sharing with us at Crazy Challenge this week hope to see you back next week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that colour combination. Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Bingo' challenge at Sweet Stampin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Card. Thank you for playing along at Cardmad Fairy's Digi Days x

    ReplyDelete