Pages

Followers

Monday, 20 February 2012

the secret Saturday Crafter - bingo

Hello  my friends... Good to see you on a Monday morning... 
now, Mondays depress me normally, but I have the day off !! Yay!!! So, cracking on with my dt samples.. hubby at work, no interruptions... bliss!




Just a card to share.. a commission for someone.. whose friend , a Pharmacist turns 60... its a Kenny K image..."Hot Doctor ".
 I had to cut the lapel shape out freehand and apply over the stethoscope .. I think i got away with that...lol!
then I punched out a star and added a pearl.....as a brooch.
... coloured with my markers...and the papers , you may recognise.. Raspberry road, "cute as a Button ". The sentiment was a freebie thro craft Stamper from BananaFrog. I think just about all the embellishment are WOC...






I would like to enter this in...
1. Secret crafter- bingo(ribbon, flowers,glitter)
2.Sweet stampin- 3 in a row(lace,ribbon,pearls)
3.Card makin mama's -Birthday
4.Crafty Catz- fav things(embellies)
5.Craft us crazy - fav  colours/embellishments (flowers)
6.Pretty little ribbon shop - anything goes
7Little darlings - Fav embellies - flowers
8. OSAAT- digi do


 thanks for sharing your day with me.. please call back soon... 
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like the only way to have a good Monday is by having it off! I love this amazing card xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and I love the colours, so subtle, something I have difficulty with. The embellies are super too. I'm sure she will love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lis!! Beautiful soft colors and I love the lacy edge. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a gorgeous creation and great take on our Bingo theme this week, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lis.your colours are beautiful and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards.Baby look in the white dress.White and blue color combination are really great.Thanx to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lis - lov eit
    And I love the Kenny K image ;)
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the lace, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our favouites challenge. Hope to see you back next week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Lovely details on it. And fab image as well.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “BINGO” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image and great idea about adapting it for a pharmacist, brilliant card. Thanks for joining in with our Digi or don't challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hope to see you next week too!
    Julie x DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lis,
    This image looks fab. I have to credit your ingenuity in adapting this for a pharmacist. But she really looks sophisticated now as well. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete