Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Sugar Nellie fb challenge- shades of blue

Hello my friends.. happy hump day.. half way thro a busy week... How are you doing?
 Did you remember the pancakes last night... I had choccy sauce and bananas.. yum!
So, onto my card.. as you may have see me mention before , I am in a group of lovely ladies.. over on Facebook for SugarNellie...they have the most beautiful images.. and to those of you who know me , will have  already guessed...:-)





she is .. of course... Pippi Longsocks.... coloured with my Promarkers.... the papers are a mix of Pink Petticoat "Perfect" papers, and the dots are Nitwits Hopping Happy , I think.... 








 Isn't she just the cutest?
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Lollipop crafts- Anything goes
2.Nettie g's digital gems - Anything goes
3.Stamps-fun & creativity- favourite stamp
4.crazy Challenge - die or punch
5. Creative inspirations paint- polka dots
6.Crafty Emma - spots & dots


 thanks for popping by.. i always enjoy your company.. I will be back soon with... an entry for the Pollycraft challenge.
Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, love the image and your beautiful colouring and those pale blues look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis

    Ooooh gorgeous Pippi out to play again.... I love her and your colouring and design are fab too!

    I really must try to get back into FB Sugar Nellie.... I just seem to get so busy that I don't have time... but it's a fab group!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh this is just gorgeous Hun,love that image and those really beautiful colours hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pretty card lis.i love the sweet image and beautiful blue colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh its gorgeous, fab colour and image! thanks for joining us at CES this week, karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Please let us know which skills you are showcasing witht eh card! =)
    Thanks for joining us at NettieG's Digital Gems!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your beautiful card in our Showcase Challenge at Nettie G's Digital Gems Challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    NGDG DT Lead & Challenge Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete