Pages

Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Sugarbowl Challenge- Gayle's Sketch...

Morning all ! 
 I really should be knuckling down to my dt work , but I really wanted to share this with you today....
There is a fab sketch by the lovely Gayle over at the Sugarbowl... with the option of paper piecing.
 ...and I have used the colour combo over at my Fb group for Sugar Nellies.. which is shades of peaches and green....;-)






... the image is "best day ever" .... which you can get over @ funkykits. she is mainly paper pieced and  the rest of her is coloured with my markers....the flowers are cut from my die-namics die...




... so along side those 2 challenges I would like to enter....
1.the Sugarbowl- Gayle's sketch
2.diva's by design- anything goes
3.partytime tuesdays- Anything goes
4.Inky Impressions- Pearls and/or Bling
5.Stamp, scrap & Doodle challenge - anything goes 
6.Crazy4 challenges- Layers & embellies




 thanks for stopping by this morning... now I really must get on with my Dt stuff...
 hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Wowsa, your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inky Impressions Challenges. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous what stunning colours thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and the sweet image! The card is lovely!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Love this image and she looks fab paper pieced, lovely colours too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper piecing, one of my fav techniques. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! Your card is just so SWEET! I love her polka dot dress too! Thanks for playing the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous sweetie, fabulous colours too, big happy hugs love Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card lis.i love your colour combo and papers and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Lis, love the colours on this, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is just stunning Hun just love the colours hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at The Sugar Bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for joining us on SSDS - hope to see you again soon! Love the coloring!
    :)
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet card, I love the colors you used and your coloring skills are fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    ReplyDelete