Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

The Sugarbowl Challenge- Kiki's sketch

Hello .. me again..... yes... i know just like buses my posts..lol!
 Well , i just wanted to share my next card.. coloured with Spectrums.. yes , as in the C&C potd ... for a change I stamped her in Memento cocoa ink... its kinda softens the look... doncha think?




.. anyway, its fit the colour challenge on my FB sugar Nellie group... and the sketch over at the Sugarbowl..




 the papers  are MME lost & found Sunshine.. I love their papers.. I am sure i have said that before... the soft stamping round the edge is from the the new Lili of the valley grungy sentiments , i think they are called... stamped in versafine smoky grey.
the image is called "Book club" from Simply Sassy, you can get her @ Funkykits... 


 I would like to enter this in...
1.Sugarbowl- Kiki's sketch
2.Stamps r us - anything goes (2nd entry)
3.the crafty Pad - letter B( bow, books,browns)
4.CES Challenge- lots of layers
5.allsorts challenge week 2- anything goes
6.Crafts & me - Distressed

 thanks for joining me today.. hope you will pop back real soon for a Whimsy 7 Stars studios card..
 till then 
hugs xx


11 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Love the image and your colouring is simply amazing! Great take on my sketch, too!

    Thanks so much for playing with us in the Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, Wow this is stunning love your colours, amazing creation as always big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Lis! I love the colours used and your colouring is amazing.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lis.i love this sassy and your papers and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Lis.... love this image - she's so gorgeous! Your colour is perfect as always, and I love your layout!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work and love your papers too! Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh Hun this is just brilliant your colouring is just first class,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetie this is FAB! I love the vintage touch it seems to have to it and the sewing machine DP tucked behind the image! (oh my!) Thank you for sharing and playing this week at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this card! Your colouring is gorgeous! I need to get me some of these stamps. I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seen this over at Sugar Nellie and was like.. woahhh that looks different. Now I know the secret! ;) Brown ink.

    Gorgeous card, and lush colours. One of my fave ever Sassy's too! Thanks for sharing my lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,This baby dress color combination are look so beautiful.Parrot color dress up suit on this baby.This card creations also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete