Pages

Followers

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Another sneak peek...

Hello... Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely mummy's out there... i am having a wonderfully lazy day.. had some lovely flowers.. and gifts .. just perfect!
I quickly wanted to share another sneak peek before I go and play with the new stash I bought at Harrogate yesterday...
Met up with some lovely ladies too... more on that later...


Now we were given these fabulous card blanks to work with... I say blanks but they are just perfect.. a little sentiment required perhaps then its done! the images are so detailed to.. all I added was an image which I have coloured with Spectrum noirs...et Voila !




I die cut the image from my spellbinders die.. matted it and 3d'd it on.. added a greeting.. it took minutes...
So I would like to enter this in...
1.little Claire's - Spring
2.cute card Thursday- Birthday
3.chocolate & coffee- Animals
4.totally Papercrafts- Male card

thanks for stopping by... I will be back real soon with my card for Saturated canary challenge that I made my Mum!
Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is another fabby creation honey!! just love it!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you have done with the card base liz. i missed harrogate but cant wait for thurs and the nec, can't wait to see your cards made with your new stash. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this Hun,love these super images,and that is one,great layout too so effective hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. This reminds me of my childhood reading the books. Thanks for sharing with us this week at CCCC, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lis.the image is so sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lis! Just love these new Beatrix Potter kits. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Excellent colouring.

    thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - very cute image and great colouring too.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete