Pages

Followers

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Crafter's Companion - Beatrix Potter sneak peeks...

Hello .. afternoon all.... 
Well i have been crafting like fury to get my samples finished for the launch of Beatrix Potter next Tuesday on C&C... I feel flat now... I was just thinking I would not make another card for the rest of the week, then I remembered its mother's day this weekend!! Argggghhhh! 
Best get cracking... just wanted to share my first card...






Now, I dont normally do decoupage as my hand really aches after a while.... but this has been rather pleasant as I got my daughter to cut it out lol!!!
this is from A Tale Of Two Bad Mice... i must say I LOVE the papers on this one... all those little ditsy prints... you know I'm a paper-a-holic!!!
So don't forget to check out the  rest of the sneak peeks by the DT... I hop you joined the blog hop... I was so furiously trying to catch up I didn't have any spare time...:-( 


I am entering this in...
1.house of Gilli - spring colours
2.ruby's rainbow - lace
3.Catered crop - Ribbon


thanks for sharing this with me... I love all your kind comments thank you... right... off to grab myself a cuppa.... The sun is peeking out might grab an hour on the allotment later...
Hugs xxx



12 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, really lovely.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet what a cute card, Well Done on being published too, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness! what a cute eye-candy!

    you did a fantastic job!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love this card liz the colours are fab. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is one beautiful card Hun,love that sweet image,well done on being published too so well deserved hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our "Lace " challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning lis.i love your colours and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie this is stunning I love this, fabulous colours too hugs ♥Pops ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this was my favourite Beatrix Potter story when I was a little girl. I loved how Hunca Munca and Tom Thumb went on a rampage though the dollhouse.
    This is a lovely card, thank you so much for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow this fortnight.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Lovely colours and sweet image!

    Thank you for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Lace' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card ~ thanks so much for joining us for the House of Gilli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete