Pages

Followers

Thursday, 29 March 2012

Little Miss Muffet Challenges first DT card!

Goood morning to you... well Naughty Mr blogger has decided to lose my blog post I scheduled... AARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
 I wrote a fabby post .. added my links and Mr Blogger posted a blank post for me this morning... well not a ggood start today... at least the sun is shining ...
So , quickly on...
 I have been invited by the lovely Barbara to join the Miss Muffet Design team, such lovely images and such talented team mates , how could I say no ..?
So, todays card is part of an inspirational post on the blog....
my first choice of image is Bandit Boy Tom...






the papers are K&co Hopscotch,which i have had for an absolute age!. Coloured with my markers, the sentiment is Pollycraft from a cd, the sketch is sketch and stash.....




please pop over and see the fab cards from the rest of the dt... 
 I will link my card to challenges shortly when Mr blogger plays nice... re-writing this post had took me forever :-(
*edited...lol...
I would like to enter in...
1.Sketch & stash- Angies sketch
2.Simon says stamp- anything goes
3.shopping our stash- Circles & Dots
4.Party time Tuesdays- Anything goes
5.Love to create - masculine & optional sketch
6.Whoopsi Daisy- lets use our stash


 thanks for joining me today.. its been eventful...lol!
Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Love your card Lis, beautiful coloring and wonderful layout. Hope blogger starts playing nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis! So glad you finally got your post to work! Gorgeous card and I love the oranges with the green! Welcome to the team!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis this is so gorgeous!! Love your colouring it is amazing. So excited to be working with you on the team :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyce had the same issue! Glad to see you got it back up because your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Card is super fun & adorable! Your coloring is fantastic! Love the bright colors! This image really made me smile!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, great image and lovely colouring

    thanks for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper male card sweetie love your colouring.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring. Fab card. Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card lis.i love your stunning design and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new DT! I love Little Muffet Stamps! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Great design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your adorable and cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lis. Your card is gorgeous. The image is so cute and your coloring amazing.
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your new DT, I love Little Miss Muffet and you have done an awesome job on this image!! Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time. Many hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and I love the texture on the frog! Such a fun layout and I love the decorative papers you used. :D Love how you colored it! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a really lovely card full of gorgeous details. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful coloring and I love the dotty paper!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. FAb boy card, Lis!! Love the colours and this cute image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this fortnight, hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete