Pages

Followers

Friday, 9 March 2012

My Paintbox Poppets winner !!!

Good Morning... its certainly looking a lovely day out there...and thet day is about to get better for one lucky winner!




OOooooh love this... the exciting bit !!! 


My winner is...


http://debbiescardcreations.blogspot.com/


 well done ... please send me your details in an email to my Hotmail address ,you can find it on my Facebook icon, right down near the bottom on the right hand side column --------------------------------->
  I will also publish it on the Crafter's Companion Facebook page too! 


                             Congratulations !!!

now, if you haven't won here remember there are still some more candy winners to be announced by the rest of the Dt ...so keep your eyes peeled and don't forget today's the day... hopefully you will be glued to the telly at 12 for the launch...eeeeekkkk !

Hugs  xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Huge congrats Debbie! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, can hardly believe it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Lis I am so excited I am fit to burst!!!! It's been a great day hasn't it seeing all the wonderful cards and creations on the shows! Looking forward to receiving my fabulous prize! "smiling" Debbie x

    ReplyDelete