Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Published !!!

Hello & good evening! 
 I can now finally reveal my card that I created for Papercraft Inspirations, thro the lovely Denise , who organised it all for us... . Thank you Denise  ! mwah!x
one of my lovely teamies Debs let me know on Facebook... fabulous! 


So I  used papers by Nitwits.. Quilty pleasures  , the image of course is Magnolia..Tilda with Hawaii flower , I think she is called.








please check out the rest of my Passion for Promarker teamies who have contributed to the mag! well done ladies!
I can now enter this in...
1.Little  darlings challenge- colours of spring
2.Pixie Cottage - pastels
3.stampavie 7 more - Spring & easter
4.Crafty Sentiments- things with wings
5.digital Tuesday- Spring
6.Papertake weekly - for the girls or mum.

thanks for popping by... and thanks for indulging me a little.. its not every day your get published!! Wahoooo!


I will be back tomorrow with the start of my Crafters Companion,Beatrix Potter Sneak Peeks...
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning lis.really beautiful colours and details and the tilda is so pretty :D
    huge congrats on being published, i will have to seek out the mag now ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you...! Beautiful card, really really pretty, thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Fab news, such a pretty card. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and many congrats on being published - you must be so very proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done hon..exciting isn't it..so glad you joined our team :0)...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so darn cute, lovely colouring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just gorgeous and I can see why it was published. Congratulations. I am guest designer at The Pixie Cottage this month and just wanted to stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is soo pretty!!! That Tilda is adorable in pink :) really like the embellishments very very pretty lace and ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, your coloring and accents are so very lovely! Thank-you for sharing at Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    {Hugs} Barb, GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. O wow this is adorable, love your Tilda and the gorgeous colors, so pretty and soft. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card and thanks for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete