Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Sneaky peeks are everywhere.....

Good morning.. thanks for dropping over... here is yet another sneak peek from the soon to be launched Paintbox Poppets range.. Catch them all on C&C on Friday !!!!
i think the response to these little darlings has been fabulous... 
 I hope you too will be on the edge of your sofa when they hit the screens....





the image, of course is coloured with spectrums... the papers are from the cd, and I have matted with some cardstock from stash, using a MS punch for detail...
the sentiments are divine , doncha think?




... now don't forget to leave me a comment to go into the draw at the end of the week to win your own copy of the cd.. how fantastic!!!!
Keep your eyes peeled too for the fab sneak peeks from the rest of the dt...just click on any of the thumbnails on my sidebar...
<-------------------------------------------------


I would like to enter this in the following...
1.Card Makin Mam's - see some green
2.Sassy studio - Green
3.Paper Issues- Green
4.Paper Pretties- Going Green
5.Paper creations ink- Spring
6.Truly Madly Craft challenge- picture inspiration

Thanks for sharing these delightful little ones with me.. don't forget to leave a comment, will you ? 
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. That sentiment is just lovely and oh so true. Am loving looking round all the dt blogs and seeing everyone's fabby cards :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, sneaky peeks are everywhere - and I'm loving each and every one.

    This is another beautiful card, lovely colouring.

    Roll on Friday!!!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card, love the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So , pretty this one.
    I think I am getting typing cramp, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful hun love the flowers they really finish the card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty spring colours I've just made a card today in pinks and greens too - great minds think alike.. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each and every one is truly beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image...great job on your coloring I love the green sweater and the skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Spring Card, thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card Lis! I need to check out these cuties. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card, such a sweet image. I really like the edge punch, in fact I have just got that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card! Loving the colours used! :-) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lis! Love your card! It is soo sweet! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a little cutie. The sentiment is amazing.Love it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. lots of gorgeousness this week in the CC DT blogs. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  16. From what I have seen this is my fav image xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card and the image is just adorable. The sentiment is wonderful and the font is to die for :0) Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete