Pages

Followers

Friday, 23 March 2012

Whimsy & Stars Studio DT card

Hellooooo...another beautiful spring day everyone! i hope it is where you are.... 
 I am off to work shortly so I will make it short & sweet....
i just wanted to share my final Whimsy & Stars Studio DT card... I have used the gorgeous Easter image "Springtime Toadstool"... and I CUT up my First Editions Spring Drop papers... they are soooo yummy!!! I am hyperventilating still.lol!
here is my card...




isn't that the cutest image...?
coloured with my markers.... I hope you can see the glittery paper... 




 the papers were a new purchase from Harrogate, as was the new circle nestie.... the pearls are liquid pearls ... you wouldn't believe how long I have had them..lol! still going strong.....
I would like to enter this in..
1.Craft us Crazy- religious/Easter or something sweet.
2.Delightful challenge- Easter treats
3.MOWTT- Easter
4.crafts and me - Spring colours
5.Little Darlings challenge- Spring  
6.My Mum's craft shop..- Use a digi

So.. there you have it... I need a lie down now after cutting those papers...thank you for dropping by...
 Hugs xx





11 comments:

  1. Super Sweet Lis! Love these pastel Spring colors. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very adorable!! love how cute and pretty this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your card Lis, so spring like, perfect for todays weather!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one,super sweet image Hun,those pastel colours are just amazing,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card lis.really gorgeous colours and design and i love the sweet image :D
    regarding the scrim.i got mine from B&Q, in the section where the plasterboard and bags of plaster are, its something plasterers use.it comes in a box and has a massive roll inside, think it was about £4.hth :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Lis - love the colors you chose - so out of the box - love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Lis - love the colors you chose - so out of the box - love that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lis this is so cute! Love the image and the layout and papers are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Lis! what a cute image and you've coloured it so beautifully! Gorgeous papers and embellishments - it's a really sweet Easter Card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card super cute thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete