Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Another Humphrey sneak peek...

Hello my sweet friends...Its been a grey old day.. but as they say , perfect for crafting... and its been quite productive...
But before I skip off.. I wanted to share with you another Humphrey sneak peek... are you loving these as much as i have been?




now, your eyes aren't playing tricks... its a wonky pic..
This stamp is called girl talk... the papers are from the original Humphrey cd, I have matted them on Kraft cardstock..and stitched some.. the lacey edge is a MS punch. The daisy is from WOC, I had a knotted scrap of lace , and all it would need is a sentiment, if you liked... sometimes its useful to  have a multi purpose card... IYKWIM...








 the image is coloured with my spectrums , I have used...
IG1,2,2,6.
CR3,LY1,CT2.
GB3,4,5,
PL5,LV1,2.
TN1,BT1 & Blender.
now, i hope you have been checking out the rest of the CC dt's creations on the launch... as well as all the A-May-Zing creations too... ( don't forget that launches tonite @ 9pm)
Humphrey will launch on Sunday....its gonna be an exciting weekend, as its C&C's birthday!
i would like to enter this in...
1.my mum's craft shop - song/movie (girl talk, Dave edmunds)
2.Paper pretties- cards for girls
3.love to create - Friends
4.crafting when we can- Use 2 images
5. Sweet Stamping - girly but no pink

well, best get my chores caught up... Had a lovely crafty day.. thanks for popping by... I always apprecite it. hugs xx









15 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the colours and image, thanks for joining our challenge at My mums craft shop, Gaynor DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, lovely image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute. I AM a Humphrey fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning card.Cute image and lush finishing touches.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fab card Lis! Love it!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is this image! Beautiful job show casing them.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love that image, it is adorable. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, I have recently been looking for facts about this question for a while and yours is the best I have found so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lis.adorable image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous...

    Love the colours that you have chosen just fabulous...

    Have a fab weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Lis! I just love these sweet elephants. Beautiful shading in your coloring. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute image! Love the design too, and the stitching's a nice detail. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lis!Love it.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Beautiful card! Great Image! So sweet! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Hope to See you again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete