Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Another sneak peek

Good morning.. happy Wednesday! 
 So, another sneak peek today... I must these images are gorgeous... I have enjoyed working with them....




this cutie is no exception...The papers are all from the first Humphrey cd... I have used another one of my circle cards ... I love these.. you can get them from Which-Craft.. they are described as handbag card kits... you get 5 in a pack for £4.99....depending on which way you use them.. they make fab easels too....I have extended the front out a little , but they still fit in the fold of the card.. and in the envelope nicely.





 now, the circle is cut out with my nestie.. then I leave the die on whilst I distress the edges with Distress ink.. this one was old paper I think.the lace and pearls are from stash... the sentiment is part of the stamp set.. this one is called Cutie pie i think.... 
I used my spectrums...
the colours used are IG1,2,3,CR3...LY1,CT2 & GB5..LG4,CG4.... IG1 and IB1 for the background.....
Now , they are all launched on Sunday, so set your record button....
Meanwhile , to see lots more in the range, and from the new cd.. check out the DT@s blogs ...
<-----------------
I would like to enter this in...
1.Paperminutes- Newest stamp
2.crafty Boots - no girls allowed
3.cutie Pie challenge- circles
4.that craft place- no square or rectangle
5.going buggy- card for a child


Thanks for joining me this morning... I will have another card shortly... thanks as always for all your kind comments...
 Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm loving Humphrey, you've done a magnificent job of this one. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet.

    Thx for playing Paperminutes

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, really cute Lis, love this card!
    Hope you are alright hun and keeping well, loadsa love, Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this cutie, gorgeous card Lis. B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly gorgeous creaton hun.
    I love this sweet card so much.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image I love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lis, this is so sweet! Love that little elephant baby! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, so cute and I love all of your lace - both material and paper.

    You have made a super card, thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge this time. Good luck!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous stunning card, so so cute, love the shape and the papers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog this time :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aawww humphrey is sooo cute! gorgeous card too thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, sweet image.
    Thank you for playing along with the cutie pies.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous circle card. So cute. Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this fortnight. Hugs. Craftybirdlisa xxx

    ReplyDelete