Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 April 2012

crafters companion monthly challenge - four legged friends

Hello my lovely blog friends... The end of the weekend is nigh, and I have a busy one... how about you...?
the Granddaughter has been to visit... I am just putting the house back together..lol!
So, a late posting, please forgive me... but I quickly wanted to share my card for the challenge over at the Crafter's Companion monthly challenge....the theme this month is Four Legged Friends.... 






now, unless you have been living under a rock.. you will have loved the launch of the newest Beatrix Potter Cds, featuring amongst others Timmy Tiptoes...
I love the papers on these cd's......




my image which came as part of a rubber stamp set....is coloured with Spectrum Noirs....
 I just added some ribbon , also part of the pick of the day....
Please pop over and give the challenge a go, and check out the dt's creations....
i would like to enter this in.....
1.opus gluei- animals
2.My mums craft shop - stamp it 
3.Phindy's place - ribbon
4.Mawtt - cute & cuddly
5.Diva's by design - stamp something
6.Stampin for the weekend - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by today... it is always lovely to know you are there.. i will be back real soon with my Pfp challenge card :-)
Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. oh Hun,this is just gorgeous love that image coloured to perfection,and just love the detail and gorgeous papers hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is So sweet, I love BP and the new images out are beautiful. I love the pretty shade of Blue and your detail.
    Thanks for joining in with MAWTT this week.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, such a cute image and lovely papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis fab image what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet, I love Timmy, but he is a naughty Squirrel!!! Your colouring is amazing, Love it, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet, I love Timmy, but he is a naughty Squirrel!!! Your colouring is amazing, Love it, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little squirrel. Thanks so much for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Timmy Tiptoes is adorable! The image is sweet but your coloring is perfect, and really set off by the embellishments you've used.

    Thank you so much for participating in our Opus Gluei theme this time, hope you come back for more fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super sweet. Love the Beatrix Potter images. Beautifully colored as usual Lis. Thanks so much for joining the Phindy's Place ribbon challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete