Pages

Followers

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Even more Miss Muffet stamps release....

Hello!! Happy weekend.....
 today is the last day in the show case for the new rubber releases of the Miss Muffet stamps....have you been enjoying the awesome inspiration.... now my card... last but no means least....
this is Nutmeg






she has been coloured with my markers..I created a circle card this time.. i kinda like these pre cut ones from Whichcraft... nice and easy.... the papers are Forever Friends... the die cut is Cheery Lynn. The number is a tag from a pair of jeans... I used it as a stencil... doodled on the outline...et voila!! 


 so, don't forget , pop over to the challenge blog.. the girls' designs will blow you socks off! Leave a comment and enter the draw...
 I just need to enter my cards in...
1.Delightful challenges- stitching
2.Papercrafting journey- 3 or more patterned papers
3.Belli challenge- Children
4.Little Darlings - Pastels
5.Whimsy Stamps- Easel card
6.Ladybug Crafts- Shapes
7.Craft your passion - shaped cards

thanks for popping by... I will be back soon with some sneak peeks...
 Hugs xxx





14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lis! Lovely soft colours and I love that big 2 Nutmeg is mounted on!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely this kiddy birthday card! LOve it! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card lis.fab pretty image and colours and i love the shape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lis - love the shape and gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is So Super Cute.
    My Goodness I really Love this Card.
    Nutmeg is adorable.

    Great Job with Easel.


    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Love the way you put the image over the number and of course all the doodling too. An adorable card
    Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your shape and pretty colours, thanks for joining us at craft your passion, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun - a circle easel card! Love it. :D And I agree, having the larger #2 is adorable! Wonderful colors and coloring. *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are pre-cut circle cards? I want some! Where do you get them from? I never heard of wishcraft. I love this card, I love the color combination that you used. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenges Team this week!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the soft pastel purple.......

    Thank you for joining us this time at The Little Darlings Challenge Blog.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and your coloring is so great!


    Thanks for Joining the Creative Belli Challenge
    ~Markey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.. Love the soft colors..

    I could have sworn that I comments on this one before..LOL....

    Thanks for joining us at the Little Darling Challenge Blog.
    hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely project!
    Thanks for playing along with us
    at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete