Pages

Followers

Monday, 23 April 2012

A Little more Humph!

Good afternoon my dearies... how was your weekend.. phenomenal , I trust?
 Now , there has been numerous sighting of the adorable little elephant all over blogland , and on the tv these past few days, today i just wanted to share my lil exploding box.. some of you may have spotted  it on C&C being shown by Leann.... 








 really easy to make... I have little patience for fiddly things.. It cuts out really easy... the best thing is to print a paper on the back of your card too.. then when you cut it out both sides are coloured. I thought about this afterwards, of course.... 






 so, in this case I backed them with printed paper as I built it .. as I say really easy... the nest inside each other... and the pendant was made from a Epiphany charm.. just a little something for the centre .






 I hope you have caught the shows and treated yourself to some goodies...?
 I am entering this in.. 
1.OSAAT _Anything goes
2.Paper Sundaes- lets get cute
3.inspire me Fridays- Anything goes
4.I brake for challenges- anything but a card


 thanks for dropping in.. I will be back tomorrow with my PfP creation... 
 Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is super fantastic is there a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous exploding box Lis! Beautiful soft coloring, love it! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes.

    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooo beautiful!!! The gift you made to go inside is adorable! I love that ribbon too! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love humphrey so cute thank you for joining us at paper sundaes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Lis, you are a very clever lady!!! Saw the shows I wish I had realised some of your creations were going to be on it. xx

    ReplyDelete