Pages

Followers

Sunday, 8 April 2012

A-May-Zing!!!!!

Hello... Happy Easter to you my lovely blogs visitors.... I do hope the Easter bunny has brought you lots of sweetness....
 this weekend... I will be busy on samples for the launch of an a-May-zing!!! Cd by the lovely Nigel May from Create & Craft.... the cd is ideal for newer card makers .. and a depth of lovely resources for the more experienced card maker too... I must say I LOVE the papers on this... and you know me and my love of papers!!!!




 so here is my first card... using the card companion section... so quick and easy when you are in a hurry for a card......and look at the cute bow... it looks almost real.....I matted the card layout base layer onto some additional papers... I love the flower ditsy print, and they come in a selection of colours... and then the cd has a colouriser feature allowing you match your paper perfectly with your project.....
If you a member of the Facebook CC group you maybe have seen some of the other DT's creations .. if not .. click on the links to the dt blogs I have on my side bar here....
<---------------------------------------------------
So, I want to enter this in a couple of challenges....
1.Crafting when we can - things with wings
2.the squirrel & the fox- things with wings
3.Stamp, scrap, doodle- things with wings

 thanks for dropping in this evening.. I have loads more to share... must get cracking...
 Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. oh Hun,this is gorgeous,the detail is just brilliant,beautiful papers and layouts Hun,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, love the colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card liz, i love this one. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis this is just so pretty. Love those butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card in so lovely colours!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the colours, thanks for the heads up about the CD, I think I might get this one, as long as I can make cards like this!! Very very pretty, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card! So nice that you can feature that gorgeous paper like this!

    Thanks for joining us at Squirrel and Fox Challenges--hope to see you again soon!

    ♥Lisabee SFDT
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the papers and diecuts and the wonderfully colored image! This border is very perfect for the card. I impressed by that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!!! I love it Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Lis, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete