Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Crafters companion challenge - here comes summer

Good morning my lovelies... 
Happy hump day to you...
 Its been a funny old week so far.. have had lots to catch up .. but just a quick post to say there is a new challenge up over at Crafter's Companion.. the them this week is "Here comes Summer "
I have chucked together a quick card.. but I also want to share with you some sneek peeks of the Reddy Professions die cut decoupage, and the roses one too...
first my card... I have used Jeremy fisher from the Beatrix Potter range....




the image and the papers are all from the cd.. the leaves are a Nestie shapeabilities dies and using coredinations card. quite simple really.. i do love those little prints from the cd.. the paper on the back is ditsy ..I think they will work with so many things.....










I will be right back with a Reddy sneak peek , but til then I would like to enter this in...
1.Lollipop crafts- anything goes
2.Stampin sisters in Christ- colour green


 Be right back
Hugs xx

















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Creation! Great JOB!~
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!~
    -Sony DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete